The Birth Center at Northern Montana Hospital is located away from other patient care areas in a quiet and peaceful setting. Our Obstetricians and Family Medicine Doctors offer you and your loved ones, the highest quality care, and work with you to create a birthing plan that will be best for both mom and baby.
Our Anesthesia Department is on-call for your needs, with 24-hour coverage for the safest cesarean birth, natural childbirth, or epidural pain relief.
- Large all-private rooms
- Personal Jacuzzi tubs
- Labor ball
- Rocking chairs
- Medication options
- Family Waiting Rooms
- Breastfeeding support
- Early childhood education classes: before and after childbirth
Please view the Planning Ahead document located at right or on the documents page for tips on what items to bring to your childbirth.
Our Birth Center Providers include:
Northern Montana Family Medical Center 406.265.5408
This complete course includes:
- Information about normal childbirth
- Labor coping techniques, comfort measures, relaxation skills and breathing patterns are practiced during class
- Common labor variations and interventions, including cesarean birth
- Information on medication/anesthesia for pain relief and cesarean birth
- Newborn care
Please call 262-1354 to register.