Our Birth Center Providers:
The Birth Center at Northern Montana Hospital is located away from other patient care areas in a quiet and peaceful setting. Our Obstetricians and Family Medicine Doctors offer you and your loved ones, the highest quality care, and work with you to create a birthing plan that will be best for both mom and baby.
Our Anesthesia Department is on-call for your needs, with 24-hour coverage for the safest cesarean birth, natural childbirth, or epidural pain relief.
Childbirth and Parenting course
This complete course includes:
- Information about normal childbirth
- Labor coping techniques, comfort measures, relaxation skills, and breathing patterns are practiced during class
- Common labor variations and interventions, including cesarean birth
- Information on medication/anesthesia for pain relief and cesarean birth
- Newborn care
Please call (406) 262-1354 to register.
Birthing Center Amenities
- Large all-private rooms
- Personal Jacuzzi tubs
- Labor ball
- Rocking chairs
- Medication options
- Family Waiting Rooms
- Breastfeeding support
- Early childhood education classes: before and after childbirth
Please view the Planning Ahead document for tips on what items to bring to your childbirth.