Comprehensive, Coordinated Treatment for Chronic Diseases
If you’re a Medicare beneficiary trying to manage multiple, chronic health conditions, it can be complicated and frustrating. It means keeping track of appointments, prescriptions, and recommendations from different specialists.
The Northern Montana Health Care Chronic Care Management Program makes taking care of yourself a little easier. We help improve communication among you and your providers to create a personalized treatment plan you can follow. Your care team gets to know you and your lifestyle to develop a program that’s right for you.
When you enroll in the program, your dedicated care team:
- Learns about your symptoms, over the phone
- Creates a comprehensive plan that’s suited to your needs
- Coordinates appointments and medical tests, such as lab tests and imaging exams
- Helps manage your medications
- Educates you about your condition, relieving symptoms, and lifestyle changes that can improve your health
Who Can Participate in the Chronic Care Management Program?
As a Medicare beneficiary, you may qualify for the program if you have two or more chronic conditions, such as:
- Alzheimer’s disease and related dementia
- Arthritis (osteoarthritis and rheumatoid)
- Atrial fibrillation
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Coronary artery disease
- Heart failure
Participating in the program can help you take better care of yourself and improve your quality of life. Talk to your primary care provider to find out if it’s right for you, or call us at (406) 262-1751 to learn more.