My Northern Montana Health Care Patient Portal
The Patient Portal allows easily accessible: secure online access to your Electronic Health Record anytime and anywhere you have internet access; whether it’s on your desktop, laptop, or phone.
The Patient Portal allows you to view, print or download:
- Health Summary
- Visit History
- Results (Laboratory and Microbiology)
- Allergies and Conditions
- X-ray reports and other reports made available to you by your provider
- Preventative Care (tests, immunizations and measurement that promote health and disease prevention)
- Upcoming or pending appointments
Need assistance? For Text Only, to navigate our portal please use this link: Accessibility Portal
Frequently Asked Questions
Patients and Proxies (Authorized Users) must be at least 18 years of age.
In the near future:
- You will be able to request appointment dates and times.