My Northern Montana Health Care Patient Portal
The Patient Portal allows easily accessible: secure online access to your Electronic Health Record anytime and anywhere you have internet access; whether it’s on your desktop, laptop, or phone.
The Patient Portal allows you to view, print or download:
- Health Summary
- Visit History
- Results (Laboratory and Microbiology)
- Allergies and Conditions
- X-ray reports and other reports made available to you by your provider
- Preventative Care (tests, immunizations and measurement that promote health and disease prevention)
- Upcoming or pending appointments
Need assistance? For Text Only, to navigate our portal please use this link: Accessibility Portal
You are now able to request a new appointment; or cancel and reschedule an existing appointment in our Patient Portal. Select Appointments icon from the mail page to get started. If you need a same-day appointment, please call (406) 265-5408 or (406) 265-7831.
- Use the Appointments feature to view your pending and confirmed healthcare appointments.
- To view details about an appointment, including the location and any pre-visit instructions, select the appointment of interest.
Requesting an Appointment:
- To request a new appointment, select Schedule an Appointment from the main Appointments
- Select an appointment type.
- Select an office location and provider.
- If the location or provider is not listed, click on a different location or provider. Or you may call (406) 265-5408 or (406) 265-7831 to speak with a scheduler.
- Select preferred time.
- Confirm contact information.
The Patient Portal sends the request to the provider’s office. Once the office schedules the appointment, you will be contacted to confirm the appointment. (This is why your contact information is very valuable to us.)
Cancelling or Rescheduling an Appointment:
- You can cancel confirmed and pending appointments 24 hours prior to the appointment through the Portal. To cancel with less than a 24 hour notice, please call (406) 265-5408 or (406) 265-7831.
- You can also request to reschedule appointments 24 hours prior to the appointment. To reschedule with less than a 24 hour notice, please call (406) 265-5408 or (406) 265-7831.
To cancel or reschedule an appointment, select the Appointment on the main page, then select Cancel Appointment or Reschedule on the detail page.
Frequently Asked Questions
Patients and Proxies (Authorized Users) must be at least 18 years of age.