My Northern Montana Health Care Patient Portal
The Patient Portal allows easily accessible: secure online access to your Electronic Health Record anytime and anywhere you have internet access; whether it’s on your desktop, laptop, or phone.
The Patient Portal allows you to view, print or download:
- Health Summary
- Visit History
- Results (Laboratory and Microbiology)
- Allergies and Conditions
- X-ray reports and other reports made available to you by your provider
- Preventative Care (tests, immunizations and measurement that promote health and disease prevention)
- Upcoming or pending appointments
Frequently Asked Questions
Patients and Proxies (Authorized Users) must be at least 18 years of age.
In the near future:
- You will be able to directly message your provider. Please keep in mind that this is NOT for urgent medical issues. Things that require immediate medical attention should be directed to your provider over the phone or please call 911.
- You will be able to request appointment dates and times.