My Northern Montana Health Care Patient Portal
Do you want to pay a bill?
Already have an account?
Do you need an account?
The Patient Portal allows easily accessible: secure online access to your Electronic Health Record anytime and anywhere you have internet access; whether it’s on your desktop, laptop, or phone.
Instructions On How to Get Started and Navigate the Patient Portal
For Text Only, to navigate our portal please use this link: Accessibility Portal
You are now able to request a new appointment, or cancel and reschedule an existing appointment in our Patient Portal. Select Appointments icon from the mail page to get started. If you need a same-day appointment, please call (406) 265-5408 or (406) 265-7831.
How do I request, cancel or rescehedule my appointment?
- Use the Appointments feature to view your pending and confirmed healthcare appointments.
- To view details about an appointment, including the location and any pre-visit instructions, select the appointment of interest.
Requesting an Appointment:
- To request a new appointment, select Schedule an Appointment from the main Appointments
- Select an appointment type.
- Select an office location and provider.
- If the location or provider is not listed, click on a different location or provider. Or you may call (406) 265-5408 or (406) 265-7831 to speak with a scheduler.
- Select the preferred time.
- Confirm contact information.
The Patient Portal sends the request to the provider’s office. Once the office schedules the appointment, you will be contacted to confirm the appointment. (This is why your contact information is very valuable to us.)
Canceling or Rescheduling an Appointment:
- You can cancel confirmed and pending appointments 24 hours prior to the appointment through the Portal. To cancel with less than a 24-hour notice, please call (406) 265-5408 or (406) 265-7831.
- You can also request to reschedule appointments 24 hours prior to the appointment. To reschedule with less than a 24-hour notice, please call (406) 265-5408 or (406) 265-7831.
To cancel or reschedule an appointment, select the Appointment on the main page, then select Cancel Appointment or Reschedule on the detail page.